Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vice: The Ecstatically Wretched

Vice, again.  This time, "I INTERVIEWED FOUR WOMEN WHO REJECTED ME TO FIND OUT WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME."


[I]t’s probably my complete lack of ability to read certain basic social cues. Or maybe it’s the fact that I’m a short, gawky nerd. Or maybe it’s because I lived at my parents’ house until three months ago and asking your friend to let you borrow his apartment to watch Being Elmo with an aspiring model who clearly isn’t interested in you is pathetic. Who knows?  

Good Lord, what is wrong with this generation?  Either they're preening, fake-it-till-you-make-yourself-impervious egomaniacs or they're offering you a whip so you can punish them.

Take a look at reddit's /cringepics or /standup.  The amateur comedians on the latter are a lot like this article:  "Why did the chicken cross the road?  To eat me after I hit on a girl because I'M A WORM!"

Well, anything for attention, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment